Friday, June 24, 2011

7 Minutes of Being Thankful

I'm thankful for my 2 arms and 2 legs.
I'm thankful for my ability to pay bills.
I'm thankful for my friends.
I'm thankful for my parents.
I'm thankful for my chihuahuas who love me no matter what day I've had.
I'm thankful for the color purple.
I'm thankful for making mistakes that aren't that terrible, and learning lessons that are useful.
I'm thankful for the ability to learn lessons.
I'm LUCKY that all of the terrible mistakes I've made have not caused terrible harm to others.


I hope.

I'm thankful for having loved once.

Or am I?

Ok back on track.

I'm thankful for being good at something (many things) that I enjoy.
I'm thankful for enjoying things I am good at.

I'm thankful, very thankful, for realizing I have things to work on.
I'm hopeful that people will be patient with me while I do that.

I'm thankful for having good taste in friends and roommates.
I'm thankful for my growing appreciation for nature and its gifts.
I'm thankful for my sense of what is right and what is right for me (sometimes different things).

I'm thankful for my knack for communication.
I'm thankful for my new skills that I am learning.
I'm thankful I have never ever ever had to worry about where my next meal will come from.

I'm thankful for this breath that I take.
And I am thankful that I am not afraid if this breath will be my last.
Because I am thankful that I got to take just one at all.

7 Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment